A dental visit means being examined by your dentist, who diagnoses and treats conditions that can range from routine to extremely complex. Members of the dental team may include a dentist, dental assistants, lab technicians, and dental hygienists.
- Preventive Annual Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Operative (Fillings & Crowns)
- Oral Surgery to Include Extractions & Biopsies
- Periodontics (Gum Disease Treatment & Maintenance)
- Endodontics (Root Canals)
- Prosthodontics (Partial Dentures & Implants)
Patients Eligible for Care
- Active Duty Service members
- ANG/Reserve Personnel
- Must have completed 30 days of current active duty service with current orders showing that the member is projected to serve more than 30 days consecutively. On the 31st day of orders, members may schedule an appointment. Care must be able to be completed prior to the termination date of the members orders.
- Active Duty Dependents & Retirees
- Sick Call Only/Space Available
How to Make an Appointment
Call the clinic at 501-987-7304 or visit the clinics front desk to schedule an appointment.
Sick Call Appointments are for acute issues that have occurred within the past 72 hours. Issues that have persisted longer than 72 hours require a routine appointment unless the condition has become worse (elevated pain) and requires immediate treatment.
Routine appointments are typically available within 21 duty days. The majority of elective dental services are not authorized within 6 months of separation or retirement.